This 2009 model static comes with a fantastic UPVC decking to front and side enjoying views of the surrounding countryside and partial river views.
The living area of this lovely static home comes with a very generous amount of fitted seating and plenty of UPVC double glazed Windows allowing lots of natural rap light. The kitchen is in a wood effect finish with fitted oven and grill. The main bedroom has a fitted wardrobe, corner storage cabinets and a small dressing table.
The second bedroom is a twin with fitted wardrobe and drawer unit. The shower room has a three piece suite in white with shower, we and wash hand basin.
- This immaculate Cosalt Millstream with decking on Stanhope Burn is a bit of a head turner.
- In cream with matching decking it is a lovely, well looked after holiday home.
- Sited on a river plot we are sure there will be lots of interest in this caravan.
- Although compact at 28′ x 12′ it is surprisingly spacious inside.
- There is a modern kitchen with plenty of storage overlooking the open plan lounge.
- Both bedrooms are airy with plenty of storage.
- There is also a good sized family shower room.
- Double glazing and central heating make it the perfect holiday home on the river for an individual or a couple.
- The wrap around decking is the ideal place to sit and watch the babbling burn and the wildlife.
- Price includes, Double glazing, Central Heating, Decking, Site fees for 2021.
- All our caravans are sold on a first come first serve basis
- All viewings are strictly by appointment only
Contact Kevin 07483 888992